Our wines are available in New Zealand, Australia, United States, Singapore, China, and the United Kingdom
You’ll find us in many leading independent retailer stores and some of the largest online and chain stores around the world.
Lake Road Wines is currently expanding distribution in international markets. If you would like to carry our wines please get in touch and we will endeavour to help.
For trade enquiries, promotional material and general information regarding distribution of our wines, including new distributor opportunities, please contact our sales team at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call on +64 6 868 9245.
Lake Road Wines are currently stocked by the following retailers:
Pak n Save, New World, Countdown
Dan Murphy's, Coles
Frontier Fine Wines, Abbey Wines, E H Booth, D Byrne, Christopher Piper Wines, The Drinkshop, Farthinghoe Fine Wines, Fine Wine Direct, Rodney Fletcher, Great Grog, Heritage Cellars, Promotion Wine, Winefantastic, Wine Direct Sussex
Our dedicated and experienced viticulture and winemaking team oversee the entire production process from the vineyard right through to the bottle.
Most of our wines are bottled at Wineworks contract bottling facilities in Marlborough, Hawkes Bay and Auckland.
Our vineyards, operations and production facilities are 100% sustainable and fully accredited to meet highest international standards:
- WSMP – Wine Standards Management Plan – our operations meets all WSMP and New Zealand Food Safety requirements.
- WECS: Wine Export Certification Scheme - All wine exported from New Zealand must meet regulations under the New Zealand Wine Act 2003. A Certificate of Origin can be supplied to take advantage of Free Trade and other agreements for easy market entry.
- SWNZ – Sustainable Wine Growing New Zealand – our vineyards are part of Sustainable Wine Growing New Zealand and we are committed to employing and continually improving environmentally responsible procedures.
- TESCO – Wineworks plants have been approved to bottle product for this UK supermarket chain and their affiliates.
- BRC – British Retail Consortium. The BRC Standard is regarded as the benchmark for best practice in the beverage industry and has evolved into a Global Standard.